The Universal Security Instruments 2975 Battery-Operated Ionization Smoke and Fire Alarm responds quickly to fast-flaming fires to protect your family against deadly threats in the home. This alarm is operated by a 9-volt battery (included) and is suitable for installation in houses, apartments, dormitory rooms and mobile homes. Fast and easy to install with no wiring required, the 2975 features a pull tab to quickly activate the battery and a Quick Draw battery drawer for convenient replacement. This alarm also features a single silence/test button to temporarily quiet a non-hazardous alarm, an audible low battery indicator that sounds for up to 30 days and (2) tamper resistant locking features to prevent unauthorized removal. This smoke and fire alarm is UL Listed, California State Fire Marshal approved and Federal Housing Authority (FHA) approved to exceed industry standards. For maximum protection, install an alarm inside every bedroom, outside every sleeping area and on all levels of the dwelling. The Universal Security Instruments 2975 Battery-Operated Ionization Smoke and Fire Alarm comes with a 3 year limited warranty. Universal Security Instruments is a U.S. based manufacturer of high quality, easy-to-install home safety products. Founded in 1969, Universal Security Instruments has over 40 years of heritage in providing home safety products for families. With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, Universal Security Instruments continues to launch revolutionary new products and technologies with the mission of always working to keep families protected. Visit www.amazon.com/universalsecurityinstruments for more information on Universal Security Instruments and our extensive line of products.
- Ionization Smoke and Fire Alarm responds quickly to fast flaming fires to protect your family against deadly threats in the home
- 120-volt AC hardwired alarm with backup battery is suitable for houses, apartments and mobile homes
- Fully interconnectable with all USI and Universal 120V alarms using existing wiring and mounting
- Features a quick activation pull-tab and a front-loading battery drawer for replacement without removing the alarm from the bracket
- Comes with a 3 year limited warranty