Connect a TLNETEM module to a Tripp Lite TLNETCARD on a compatible UPS system and gain the ability to monitor your network’s environmental conditions from anywhere in the world. The TLNETEM contains a temperature and humidity sensor as well as a dry contact interface to monitor up to four compatible devices, such as smoke detectors, fire alarms and security systems.
By ensuring the optimum environment in your network closet or data center, the TLNETEM helps prevent equipment failure and costly downtime caused by excessive heat and high-humidity conditions.
2-Year Limited Warranty
- Integrates easily with a Tripp Lite SmartPro or SmartOnline UPS System operating with a TLNETCARD web management accessory
- Reports the ambient temperature, humidity and contact closure status of up to four compatible devices
- Extra-long cable allows the sensor to be mounted up to 12 ft. away from the TLNETCARD
- Dry-contact interface enables monitoring of up to four alarm, security and telecom devices
- 2-Year Limited Warranty & TAA-Complaint