A burglary occurs every 14.5 seconds in the U.S., and budget cuts have led to an average 911 response time of 10 minutes. Furthermore, without the ability to install a home security system, renters and travelers can have a hard time feeling secure in their temporary housing. SABRE’s Door Stop Alarm is a great solution to either help fortify an existing home alarm system or use on its own in a bedroom, dorm, hotel room or apartment. The extremely 120 dB loud alarm is audible up to 1,000 feet (300 m) away and sounds when door pressure is applied. The alarm is coupled with a non-skid pad to prevent the door from opening. This attractive, premium white alarm installs easily in just seconds – simply slide it under the crack of an inward-swinging door. There’s no wiring needed, so the alarm works during power outages. Requires 1x9V battery (not included). For an extra level of security, the Door Stop Alarm provides a battery status update via a low battery indicator. The Door Stop Alarm was developed by SABRE, the #1 pepper spray brand trusted by police and consumers worldwide, meaning this product is extremely reliable. Backed by 40 years in the security industry, SABRE products are ISO 9001:2008 certified and must pass rigorous quality assurance testing before leaving our facilities to give you peace of mind. Improve your home security today.
- ATTENTION-GRABBING – when door pressure is applied, the extremely loud 120 dB alarm helps wake/alert homeowner or renter, helps deter intruder and possibly notifies neighbors (audible up to 1,000 feet/300M away)
- VERSATILE WITH MAXIMUM SECURITY – features a non-skid pad to prevent door from opening while alarm sounds; ideal for bedrooms, hotels, apartments, dorm rooms, front doors, etc. – great travel alarm
- ATTRACTIVE & CONSUMER-PREFERRED – superior to other home security products, this premium white alarm looks great inside your home
- EASY INSTALLATION – no wiring needed; battery-operated (requires 1x9V battery)
- EXTRA LEVEL OF SECURITY – provides battery status update with a low battery indicator