This sign may be placed inside or outside (double-sided tape is included). The pet rescue stickers are typically designed to be placed windows and doors on the outside of buildings and residences of all types, including barns, stables, campers, RV’s, etc. to notify emergency rescue personnel and fighter fighters to the presence of pet(s) that are located inside. By displaying these stickers and sign in highly visible areas, you will dramatically increase the chances of your pets being rescued during an emergency situation such as a fire, flood, or other weather related catastrophes. These stickers and sign allow for you to signal to rescue workers exactly how many pets are inside, and what type. After all, rescue workers can’t know if they’ve saved all of your pets if they are not made aware of how many, and what type to look for. For best results when marking pet information on these stickers and sign, use a permanent marker.
- Save Your Pet’s Life; These Stickers and Sign Alert Rescue Workers and Firefighters That There are Pets Inside
- 1 “Pets Inside” Plastic Sign (6″ x 6″) Plus 4 Rescue Alert Warning Stickers; 3″ x 3″ Square Vinyl
- Adheres to Most Smooth Surfaces; Wood, Vinyl, Aluminum; Adheres to Standard Doors, Windows and Storm Doors
- Easy to Apply “Peel-n-Stick” Stickers with Adhesive on Back, Plastic Polyethylene Sign with Double-Sided Tape Included
- 1 Year No-Fade Warranty; Made for Indoor or Outdoor Use; Weatherproof