Photoelectric sensor battery operated smoke alarm, designed to alert you & your family to the dangers of smoke & fire, includes a 9V, protecting you even during a power failure, UL listed & offers a 5 year limited warranty. This product adds a great value. Product is highly durable and very easy to use. This product is manufactured in china.
Kidde P9050 Battery-Operated Photoelectric Sensor Smoke Alarm
The Kidde P9050 is a battery operated smoke alarm, equipped with a photoelectric sensor, and designed to alert you and your family to the dangers of smoke and fire. The P9050 includes a 9V battery, providing you with protection even during a power failure. This unit is UL Listed and offers a 10-year limited warranty. This alarm uses photoelectric sensing technology. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner that photoelectric alarms. Kidde strongly recommends that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help insure maximum detection of the various types of fire that can occur within the home. The Kidde P9050 photoelectric smoke alarm is battery operated protecting you and your family even during power outages. This unit does not require any wiring and can be installed in minutes. The P9050 is equipped with a test button that allows you to test the alarm’s electronic circuitry, horn and battery function.
Smoke Alarms Prevent Home Fire Deaths
Every year, 70 percent of all home fire deaths occur in homes with no alarms or no working alarms, while nearly one quarter of smoke alarms in reported fires are not working. Installing smoke alarms like the P9050 in your home can provide reliable protection in case of fire. And because the P9050 offers several user-friendly features, you’ll always know when it’s working properly, and when the batteries need to be replaced.
What’s in the box
One Kidde P9050 smoke alarm. 10-year limited warranty.
- Photoelectric Sensor – Advanced photoelectric sensor may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms
- Test Button – Tests unit’s electronic circuitry, horn and battery function
- Battery Operated (9V Battery Included) – Protects even during a power outage
- Low Battery Indicator – Smoke alarm will chirp in the event of a low battery
- Tamper Resist Locking Pin – Helps deters alarm tampering or theft
- Advanced photoelectric sensor is especially effective in detecting smoldering fires
- Battery backup 9V battery included
- Battery pull tab eliminates battery installation time and keeps battery fresh
- Quick connect power harness makes installation fast and easy
- Kidde’s smoke alarms meet the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories (UL), an independent facility that tests products for compliance with widely-accepted safety standards