Better safe than sorry. When it comes to smoke, sorry can be fatal. From one of the leading manufacturers of home safety alarms, the 900-0159006 is designed to detect smoke. Simply mount it on the ceiling, near a fire source (i.e kitchen). When smoke gathers around the alarm, it’ll dut out a loud sound.
- Test button checks horn, battery and alarm circuitry
- Low battery indicator warns when battery needs replacement
- Tamper resist locking pin ¿ helps deter theft or tampering
- Battery operated, 9 Volt battery included
- Kidde’s smoke alarms meet the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories (UL), an independent facility that tests products for compliance with widely-accepted safety standards