9-Channel 5MP NVR with 8 ports PoE Switch and 2TB HDD (Support up to 8TB) + 8 x 5MP 1920P 3.6mm IP Camera / H.264 Video Compression / Easy QR Code Smartphone Access / Access via web-browsers on MAC & PC / VGA & HDMI Output / Easy to Install, Plug & Play / Backup to External Storage via USB
– Excellent Video Quality and Clarity: 2592 x 1920p @15fps
– 5MP High definition image sensor provides Two times the resolution of 1080P
– 9 Channel NVR Support up to 4K 8MP/5MP/4MP/3MP/2MP 1080p @ 30fps Realtime each channel
– Compatible with virtually any ONVIF compliant Third-party IP camera or IP PTZ Camera.
– This NVR Support Up to 9ch IP camera when you add another 8 ports PoE Switch (You can add more camera in the future)
– Built in 3.6mm Wide Angle HD lens
– Built in 18Pcs Infrared LEDs for night vision
– 8 ports PoE Switch, Audio 9CH IPC Input/1CH out
– Expandable Hard Drive high capacity storage up to 8TB
– Quick Access QR Code Remote Viewing on iPhone, iPad, and Android (w/ included Free app)
– Remotely Access Using Standard Windows and Mac Browser
– Smart search for selected area in the video, and smart playback to improve the efficiency
– Dual video outputs (HDMI/VGA) to connect multiple displays
– Flexible and easy installation via Cat5e over Ethernet with PoE (Power over Ethernet) support
– Instant notifications for motion events and Instant email alerts
– Click-and-drag digital zoom in live view and playback modes
– Support Fast forward & rewind. USB Backup Feature for Peace of Mind
GW3109E: 9-Channel 4K NVR with 2TB Hard Drive
8 x GW5191IP: 5MP camera
1 x GWSW0801M: 8 Ports PoE Switch
4 x GWCAT60: 60ft Cable & 4 x GWCAT100: 100ft Cable
1 Year Warranty and Free Life Time Tech Support From U.S.A.
- 9 Channel Max 5 Megapixel (2592×1920) NVR — Connect Up to 9 HD IP Onvif PoE Security Cameras — 8 Ports PoE Switch, 1 SATA2.0 HDD port(up to 8TB)
- (8) 5MP 1920P 3.6mm Wide Angle Lens Indoor PoE IP Dome Cameras
- Power over Ethernet setup is clean and simple with a single network cable, built-P2P service and support onvif agreement. 100% True Plug-and-Play – An additional built-in network interface provides a unique IP address to each security camera, eliminating the hassle of messy IP security camera configurations.
- View and Record in Widescreen with Remote Viewing on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. Plug&Play setting up is so easy! Simply connect the ip Cameras to NVR and download the smartphone App and scan the NVR QR code, you are ready to being live viewing and recording.
- Includes Motion Detection & Snapshot & Email Alerts & USB backup feature for peace of mind. Pre-installed 2TB Hard Drive with 1 Year Warranty and Free Life Time Tech Support From U.S.A.