GV‐CS1320 is an access controller with a built‐in 2 MP camera and 13.56 MHz reader. GV‐CS1320 recognizes identification cards and grants access to up to 100,000 users accordingly. With the integration of the wide angle camera, the Card and Face Mode enables GV‐CS1320 to perform face detection together with card verification before access can be granted. Visitors requesting entry permits can use the touch pad to be granted access. There are 3 types of notifications the operators can receive to grant access. GV‐ASNotify Program: When GV‐CS1320 is connected to GV‐ASManager over the network, GV‐ASNotify generates a notification message and snapshot whenever the touch pad is activated. The operator can use GV‐ASNotify to watch live view and communicate with the surveillance site via the microphone and speaker functions. GV‐Access Mobile App: Similarly, the operator can launch mobile app GV‐Access to enable live view and voice communication with visitors at the door before permitting entry. After adding GV‐ASManager to GV‐Access, the operator will get an alert notification upon the trigger of the touch pad. For details, see http://www.geovision.com.tw/products.php?c2=147 VoIP Calls: When the touch pad is activated, GV‐CS1320 will place a call to the operator through the Internet using VoIP. The operator can then communicate with the visitor and enter the access code to open the door. The all‐in‐one solution eliminates the need of installing and maintaining a separate camera in addition to the card reader and a door entry system.
- Camera: 2MP progressive scan super low lux CMOS with 180° panoramic lens | Min. illumination 0.02 lux | Dual streams (H.264 / MJPEG) | Up to 15 fps at 1920×1080 | Day/night function (with removable IR-cut filter) | Built-in IR effective up to 3m (9.84ft)
- Hardware: Ingress protection (IP66) | DC 12V, 2.5A / PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at) | Built-in microphone and speaker | Built-in micro SD card slot
- Features: Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) | ONVIF (Profile S, C) conformant | Access by card plus face detection | Bell button (touch pad) for talk mode | Receiving live view and capturing snapshots when card is presented
- Access: Built-in 13.56 MHz Reader (Mifare DESFire, MIFARE Plus and MIFARE Classic) | Support for GV-Proximity Cards with GID (Geovision Identifier) to enhance security | Access by card plus face detection | Anti-Passback (APB) support
- Support: RS-485 and network interface for up to 2 readers | 1 door (one- and two-way control) | 2 inputs, dry contact (Door Sensor / Exit Button) | 1 relay output (30V DC 0.5A) | Support for GV-I/O Box 4 Ports for sensor, alarm and doorbell activation