Working smoke alarms cut the risk of dying in a home fire by 50%, and that’s important because a home fire starts every 83 seconds! The faster you know about a fire, the faster you can start moving your family outside. The First Alert smoke alarm with lithium battery gives you the peace of mind of a longer life – less replacement lithium battery. It uses ionization smoke sensing technology with a new contemporary enhanced smoke gathering design. A blinking power indicator on the unit confirms that it is receiving power. The silence/test button allows you to both silence a non-threatening alarm and to test the unit’s functionality. The alarm contains an optional pin to lock the battery and unit in place for tamper resistance. It features a low battery alert to remind you when to change the battery. The side battery drawer slides open for easy battery replacement. This alarm can be mounted on either the ceiling or the wall and can be used in mobile homes and RVs. It includes one 9-volt lithium power cell and a 10-year limited warranty. Meets UL217 requirements.
- Lithium battery smoke alarm with silence button,
- Model# SA305CN is agency approved SA303 alarm
- Features convenient silence/test button, blinking power light, 85-decibel alarm
- Also includes side battery drawer and missing battery guard
- Low battery warning and tamper resistant. 9-volt lithium battery included; 10-year limited warranty