First Alert’s Ten-Year Series of Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarms is the definitive edition of this revolutionary line of alarms. The PC910 Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm features an unprecedented ten year life span that complies with the Current 10-Year Legislation. A leap in technology has eliminated the need to ever power or charge this unit with batteries. An end of life signal will readily alert owners once the unit has reached its ten year capacity. Combining the individual strengths of the standalone versions of the Smoke Alarm and Carbon Monoxide Alarm in the Ten- Year Series, the PC910V utilizes Photoelectric Nuisance Resistant Technology to effectively decipher between serious and minor levels in smoke detection. Combine this with an Electrochemical CO Sensor that sets an industry standard in identifying carbon monoxide and you have a quintessential alarm that excels on all fronts.The realization of a Voice and Location Feature combined with a fully powered LED and Alarm Indicator serve admirably in warning all nearby participants of smoke detection and a leak in CO. This smoke and fire alarm includes power LED and alarm indicator, end of life signal and mute and single test/silence button so you can test your alarm regularly. Half the size of a standard alarm, the PC910V’s installation process is rendered near effortless as the Ten-Year Series comes equipped with a convenient Mounting Bracket. The model’s natural sleek and thin design lends itself to be utilized in a myriad of appropriate settings. For maximum protection and the ultimate in assurance, you can depend on First Alert to secure what matters most in life. Includes a 10-year limited warranty.
- Complies with all current 10-year legislation in states/cities where required
- No Battery Changes for the Life of the Alarm; 3V Lithium Power Cell Included
- Includes Carbon Monoxide Alarm along with the Smoke/Fire Detector all in one unit
- Voice and location alert feature ensures residents are aware of the danger and provides the room location of where it was detected
- Nuisance free photoelectric technology reduces false alarms that result from cooking and shower steam