The First Alert PC900 Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm provides maximum protection and has a new sleek, slimmer design, which adds an element of style to safety. The PC900 has a modern, thin square design that’s less than an inch thick (half the size of a standard alarm), while still providing all the protection you need to keep what matters most safe and secure. The PC900 is unique because it features (2) alarm systems that work independently to detect both evidence of fire and carbon monoxide (CO) through the electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor and patented smoke entry system that allows a direct smoke path to the photoelectric sensor to detect regular and slow, smoldering fires. The combination of the smoke and CO (carbon monoxide) sensor and First Alert’s Nuisance Free Technology will reduce false alarms that result from cooking and shower steam.This combination alarm includes power LED and alarm indicator, end of life signal and mute and single test/silence button so you can test your alarm regularly. Installation is simple with the versatile wall and ceiling mount and the easy slide-in mounting bracket. This alarm has a white finish and is powered by (2) “AA” batteries (included). First Alert Maximum Protection Alarms are the newest tech creation to provide a modern safety solution in the fire safety industry. The First Alert PC900 Maximum Protection Battery Powered Slim Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Combination Alarm comes with a 7-year limited warranty that protects against defects in material and workmanship.
- Combination smoke and carbon monoxide detector in one unit.
- Patented smoke entry system allows for a direct path to the photoelectric smoke sensor.
- Nuisance free photoelectric technology reduces false alarms that result from cooking and shower steam.
- New sleek and thin design adds an element of style to safety
- Installation of this 2-in-1 alarm is easy with the versatile wall or ceiling mount and the easy slide-in mounting bracket.