4-Channel 1080p DVR with Pre-Installed 2 TB HDD / 4 x 1080p (2.1MP) Cameras / Easy Smartphone & Web-browser Access (MAC and PC) / VGA and HDMI Output / Backup to External Storage via USB This system utilizes HDCVI’s closed-circuit design with analog cameras while also connecting with your IP cameras (up to two). Watch things happen as they happen: receive real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay, transmitted at ultra-long wireless range. HDCVI provides a highly secure closed network as well as a painless and non-complex plug-and-play setup process. A new cornerstone in the consumer market for private security technologies and an unsurpassed value with Foscam’s 1 Year US Warranty, each system is further enhanced by DIY installation and the plethora of features outlined below. Features: – Excellent Video Quality: 1920 x 1080p (1920tvl) @ 30fps Real-time – Record in Widescreen, Quick Access QR Code Remote Viewing on iPhone, iPad and Android (w/ included Amcrest View app) – Analog and IP in One System: The DVR Functions as a Single Control Hub for All Cameras – HD-CVI’s Uncompressed Signal Transmission Eliminates Latency – Pre-Installed HDD for 360hrs of Continuous Recording at Highest Resolution (30-50+ days using motion detection or scheduled recording) – IP66 Indoor/Outdoor Weatherproof Cameras w/ Powerful IR-LED Night Vision – Long Distance Transmit Range (up to 984ft) of HD 1080P Live Video – Single Coax Cable Transmits Video, Audio and Controls – USB Backup Feature for Peace of Mind Includes: 1x 1080p 4-Channel DVR w/ Pre-Installed 2TB HDD 4x 2.1MP Dome Cameras 2x 60ft Cables 2x 100ft Cables 1x 4CH Power Supply 1x DVR Power Supply User Manual and Quick Start Guide 1 Year Warranty When Purchased from Foscam
- Amcrest systems support HDCVI side by side with IP cameras. These systems bring 1920x1080p resolution to the closed-circuit platform. Such clear resolution allows for license plate and facial recognition up to 25 feet.
- Includes 4 heavy-duty metal dome cameras capable of generating 1920 x 1080p video. All cameras feature a 3.6mm lens and wide 75 Degree viewing angle. View and record with remote viewing on standard web browsers PC/MAC, iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Plug & Play setup: Scan QR Code on DVR from “Amcrest View” App to access live viewing and playback. Instead of having multiple devices accessible through the network, the DVR Functions as the single access point for all cameras connected over analog.
- USB backup feature for peace of mind, IP66 heavy-duty metal indoor/outdoor weatherproof cameras, and powerful IR-LED night vision. All systems CE & FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies.
- Pre-installed 2 TB hard-drive records continuously for 360 hours on 4 channels in 1080p @ 30fps or much longer (30-50+ days) using motion detection or scheduled recording. Uncompressed latency-free analog transmission ensures you see things as they happen.