Amcrest 16-Channel 720P DVR for 720P DVR Security Systems
Record professional quality widescreen video through up to eight 720P HDCVI high resolution cameras (not included), which you can manage along with recordings almost effortlessly: the DVR’s robust yet simple software interface makes this system a paragon of friendly engineering. A new cornerstone in the consumer market for private security technologies, the Amcrest 720P is further enhanced by DIY installation, remote web browser plus smartphone viewing, and intelligent search and playback functions. All purchases from Amcrest Authorized Retailers include a 1 Year Domestic Warranty plus Lifetime Support, making the quality engineered Amcrest 720P DVR one of the best values available for a video security system purchase. *Camera Power Supply and Coaxial Video Cables are not Included but are Required and Sold Separately.*
– View and Record in Widescreen with Remote Viewing on iPhone, iPad, and Android devices (with included Amcrest Link app)
– Supports up to 4TB Storage (not included) for Continuous Recording at Highest Resolution
– Long Distance Signal Transmission – Up to 1640ft
– Intelligent Video Footage Search and Playback – USB Backup Feature for Peace of Mind
1x 720P 16-Channel DVR
Quick Start Guide
1 Year Warranty When Purchased from Amcrest
- Uncompressed, latency free, point-to-point raw data HD megapixel video transmission up to 1280 x 720P @ 30fps.
- Bullet Point 2: Auto Signal Compensation (ASC) technology provides reliable long distance signal transmission up to 500m (1640ft) at 720P.
- Web browser viewing as well as Plug and Play mobile viewing via QR code scan compatible with iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
- Transmits video, audio, and controls over a single coaxial cable. Utilizes existing coaxial cable networks, reducing the need to run new cables.
- Cameras, Camera Power Supplies and Camera Video Cables are Not Included and are Sold Separately