The 1byone driveway alarm provides a solution to alert you the moment someone enters your property. It’s not only very convenient but also extremely affordable.
When movement is detected, the Passive Infrared (PIR) sensor sends a wireless signal to the receiver from up to 100m/328ft away. Adjusting the receiver, you can choose to be alerted by a high or low chime or alarm tone, or instead, with just a silent LED flash. What’s more, the receiver can pair with up to 50 sensors, effectively securing a large area. We offer many combinations of sensors and receivers, just choose what best fits your needs.
To avoid false alarms:
Don’t mount the PIR sensor in direct sunlight (as moving heat sources would trigger the PIR) or in a place affected by wind. When installing outside, it’s best to mount it in a shady, protected place with minimal changing temperatures. Also, avoiding mounting on UPVC or metal doorframe surfaces which may reduce the transmission range.
Power Supply (Receiver): DC 6 V or 1.5 V C Battery x 3 (not included)
Power Supply (PIR Transmitter): DC 4.5 V (1.5 V AAA Battery x 3 )
Motion detecting range: 5 – 8 m/16-26ft
Operating range: 100m/328ft
Ring Volume: ≥100dB ( within 0.5 m/1.6ft)
2 x PIR Transmitters
1 x Receiver
1 x Instruction Manual
4 x Wall Plugs
4 x Screws
Here at 1byone, we stand by our products 100% with a 12-month warranty. A happy purchasing experience is our #1 priority and we will happily send a product replacement if any issues arise.
- Reliable Range – Communication range of up to 100m/328ft (the distance from the sensors to the receiver/alarm/chime) and detection range of the infrared sensor of approximately 5-8m/16-26ft to keep you informed and safe.
- User-Friendly – The alarm in the receiver has a ring volume up to 100dB, 3 mode choices (Sound/LED Flash/Sound and LED Flash) and 3 alert choices (High Volume Chime/Low Volume Chime/Alarm).
- Dependable Technology – Our sensor uses a state-of-the-art passive-infrared (PIR) to detect any movement within the detection zone. Perfect for long or hidden driveways to allow you just a little extra warning before guests (or intruders) arrive.
- Expandable – If you have more than one driveway or area you would like to monitor, you can expand this system with up to 50 additional sensors or multiple receivers.
- Power Supply – Both 3 x 1.5V type C batteries and the AC power adapter (not included) can be used for the receiver, but don’t use them simultaneously in case the host would be burned.